Sigasi has just released a new plugin for Eclipse: the UltraEdit Key Bindings.
It is a keyboard scheme (like the well-known Emacs keyboard schema) that mimics the keyboard bindings of the popular UltraEdit editor. The plugin is released under the EPL license and is hosted on GitHub. We hope this plugin is useful for people who have previously used UltraEdit and have a hard time changing their habits.
Improvements are welcome as pull requests on the GitHub project page.
- Eclipse Marker Manager (blog post)
- How to set the update description of RCP product updates (blog post)
- Build Eclipse documentation from wikitext with Maven Tycho (blog post)
- Dynamic menu items in Eclipse (blog post)
- How to implement "highlight matching brackets" for your custom editor in Eclipse (blog post)