Sigasi Studio has a lot of very useful keyboard shortcuts that make dealing with Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog a very smooth experience.
In Sigasi Studio 4.9 the Sigasi development team made a few tweaks to the “Next word” and “Previous word” shortcuts. It now has special support for Snake_case identifiers.
- Checking case statements in SystemVerilog (screencast)
- Multi-dimensional array and record checks in VHDL (screencast)
- Auto-close brackets and quotes (screencast)
- Japanese, Korean and Chinese comments in HDL code (screencast)
- The benefits of early detection (screencast)