Sigasi Studio gives you Direct Feedback on the code you type. Direct Feedback highlights code that could result in warnings and errors during the stage of compiling. This helps you to get your code quicker through the compilation phase once you’re ready to start simulating.
- Inspecting Constants and Generics (screencast)
- Datatype checks while you type (screencast)
- Hover to evaluate Hexadecimal Values (screencast)
- Install the Sigasi Studio Eclipse Plugin (screencast)
- Select code, based on its structure (screencast)