The Sigasi 2.16 release brings several enhancements and bug fixes.
The Hierarchy View now also shows the actual values of constants in the selected hierarchy node.
Sigasi will now put a warning marker on unused ports and generics of an entity.
You can change the severity (ignore/info/warning/error) of unused ports and generics via Preferences > Sigasi > VHDL > Errors/Warnings
- Better declare signal quickfix for vector types
- Eclipse Kepler support
- Added quickfix for mapping Xilinx’
- Only show the “Open Declaration” action in the context menu if the action is available
- Basic support for unconstrained records & record subtypes with record constrains [VHDL 2008]
- Initial support for multiple simultaneous quick fixes
- To explicitly state that you want to use the Sigasi starter edition, you can now enter none as license in the license preference page
- ticket 2488 : Opening Eclipse project from the command line uses the folder name instead of project name
- ticket 2489 : Missing generic in hierarchy view (default value)
- ticket 2619 : Scoping problem with casting in when clause
- ticket 2623 : Expect no hyperlinks in whitespace
- ticket 2579 : Vertical align breaks down after “others” clause.
- ticket 2620 : Support for allocator expressions
- ticket 2621 : Scoping problems with configurations (library and designunit with same name)