Sigasi’s CTO Hendrik Eeckhaut gives a talk a the DSP-Valley technology seminar on Eclipse. Everybody working on embedded systems should seriously consider Eclipse for an IDE (intelligent development environment).
The Seminar will take place on March 30, 2010 in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Why hardware designers should switch to Eclipse (opinion)
- The benefits of early detection (screencast)
- Sigasi Studio Editing Tricks (blog post)
- Sigasi Studio in your design flow, and vice versa (blog post)
- Cross project includes in SystemVerilog (blog post)