I just uploaded my slides for my Eclipse Summit Europe presentation “EDA Start-up story from the trenches” to SlideShare. For some reason adding the slides to my session page did not work, I will try that again later.
I really look forward to a meet a lot of interesting people and see a lot of informative talks. I especially look forward to learn more about UI testing.
I was delighted to read that over 30 people signed up for the morning runs. Last year Chris and I were only two :-).
I just hope the Deutsche Bahn is more punctual than last year, so that I enjoy a smooth high speed train ride instead of a tiring journey with stopping trains and long, nightly taxi rides.
See you there,
- How to add a decorator to the splash screen of your RCP application? (blog post)
- Display line numbers by default (blog post)
- Eclipse Marker Manager (blog post)
- UltraEdit key bindings for Eclipse (blog post)
- How to set the update description of RCP product updates (blog post)