You can use your existing Sigasi Studio license or get a free trial license from https://www.sigasi.com/try/ .
Please contact email@example.com with any feedback or questions that aren’t answered in the documentation.
Documentation of the Sigasi extension for VS Code is split in the following parts. We recommend skimming through at least the first two.
- Requirements, Installation, and Configuration
- Project Setup
- VS Code Views
- VS Code Editor Features
- Documentation Generation
- Remote Development
Completing the extension’s Walkthrough will give you a full, interactive overview of Sigasi Studio for VS Code. You can find it in the VS Code Get Started tab or though the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P) > Welcome: Open Walkthrough… and then selecting Getting Started with Sigasi Studio for VS Code or Boost your Productivity with our set of Features.
These articles give you more information on using the VS Code extension.
- Tips and tricks to optimize Sigasi Studio for VS Code (blog post)
- Setup a SystemVerilog UVM project in VS Code (blog post)
- 7 reasons why you should try out our VS Code extension, number 4 will blow your mind 👀 (blog post)
- How to configure VUnit using the Sigasi VS Code extension (blog post)
- Sigasi extension for VS Code (screencast)