Sigasi Studio Preview (4.2)
For those users who want to get early access to the features and bugfixes of upcoming Sigasi Studio releases, we have set up an extra release channel, called "Sigasi Preview".
The Sigasi Preview release channel offers more frequent releases than the official releases. This page gives an introduction to the most important changes.
Although these preview releases are less rigorously tested than than the official releases, they are stable enough for daily use.
If you run into any problems, please let us know.
Current preview release
- Updated Sigasi Studio Standalone version to Eclipse 2018-09
- Updated Xtext to 2.15
- [VHDL] Warn on empty loops
- [VHDL] Improve hovers for component instantiations
- Show type information in hovers
- [Verilog] specify blocks have an unexpected formatting
- Fixed error in rename refactoring
- Fixed error in in SystemVerilog template editor
- Fixed Sigasi Studio freeze when license server disconnects
- Fixed error with grouped ports in custom block diagram configurations.
Update or install?
You can download the Stand-alone version of the latest preview version from:
You can also update from (configure via Preferences > Install/Update > Available Software Sites > Add...) : http://download.sigasi.com/preview/studio/
SHA Sums (more info) can be checked via http://download.sigasi.com/preview/latest/sha1.txt
We welcome your feedback trough the usual channels or the comments below. Note that comments are cleared after each official release.