Released on 2015‑02‑19
The Sigasi 2.27 release brings a better documentation generator, other improvements and bug fixes .
Improvements on the Documentation View:
- Use tables
- Log (DocBook / PDF) documentation errors in the error console
- Allow export to (watermarked) PDF without a Sigasi Premium Doc license
- Save intermediate docbook result for custom PDF work flows.
Other new and noteworthy improvements
- The standalone version on Mac OS X now also includes a (Java 8) JRE
- Improve procedure to enable Talkback
- Only reuse running Sigasi if a filename is specified on the command line
- Updated included jre to 8u31 (requires a fresh download of the stand-alone version)
- ticket 3208 : Fixed Exceptions in Net Search
- ticket 3198 : All Sigasi plugins must be signed
- ticket 3215 : Linked modelsim.ini files are not copied correctly