The Sigasi 2.20 release brings the first official Sigasi Premium release and numerous improvements to Sigasi Pro.
- Sensitivity list validation: report incorrect sensitivity lists
- Better validation of attribute specifications. We also added a quickfix for the attribute class.
- Crosslink constants, functions and procedures between package and package body. This enables navigation and the rename refactoring.
In addition to the Sigasi Pro features this Sigasi Premium release brings:
- Net search (find loads and drivers at RTL code level) [Update: this release now takes direct connections inside architectures into account]
- State Machine viewers (updates while you type) [Update: This release now supports multiple FSM in one design file]
- Integration with Aldec ALINT linter tool
Other new and noteworthy improvements
- Vivado encrypted files are now properly suppressed.
- Numerous performance improvements
- ticket 2754 : scoping problem with generic packages & record types
- ticket 2757 : Scoping problem with record in range of aggregate
- ticket 2761 : Scoping problem with record constants as function parameters