The Sigasi 2.16 release brings several enhancements and bug fixes.
Constants in the Generics view
The hierarchy now also shows the actual values of constants in the selected hierarchy node.
Warn about unused ports/generics
Sigasi will now put a warning marker on unused ports and generics of an entity.
You can change the severity (ignore/info/warning/error) of unused ports and generics via Preferences > Sigasi > VHDL > Errors/Warnings
Other new and noteworthy improvements
- Better declare signal quickfix for vector types
- Eclipse Kepler support
- Added quickfix for mapping Xilinx’
- Only show the “Open Declaration” action in the context menu if the action is available
- Basic support for unconstrained records & record subtypes with record constrains [VHDL 2008]
- Initial support for multiple simultaneous quick fixes
- To explicitly state that you want to use the Sigasi starter edition, you can now enter none as license in the license preference page
- ticket 2488 : Opening Eclipse project from the command line uses the folder name instead of project name
- ticket 2489 : Missing generic in hierarchy view (default value)
- ticket 2619 : Scoping problem with casting in when clause
- ticket 2623 : Expect no hyperlinks in whitespace
- ticket 2579 : Vertical align breaks down after “others” clause.
- ticket 2620 : Support for allocator expressions
- ticket 2621 : Scoping problems with configurations (library and designunit with same name)